United Arab Emirates Expected 11
Netherlands Expected 11
2- Rohan Mustafa
3- Ghulam Shabber
4- D D’Silva
5- Rameez Shahzad
6- Muhammad Usman
7- Muhammad Boota
8- Mohammad Naveed
9- Ahmed Raza
10- Zahoor Khan
11- Sultan Ahmed
|1- Stephan Myburgh
2- Max O’Dowd
5- Ben Cooper
6- Scott Edwards
7- Tonny Staal
8- Hidde Overdijk
9- Pieter Seelaar
10- Vivian Kingma
11- Brandon Glover
United Arab Emirates Team Updates:
- United Arab Emirates won the 1st T20I match by 13 runs.
- Ashfaq-Ahmed and Rohan Mustafa will probably open the inning for the UAE team.
- Ashfaq Ahmed gave a good start to the team, He scored 54 runs in the first t20
- Ghulam Shabber, Muhammad Usman & Rameez Shahzad will handle the middle order batting lineup of UAE.
- M Usman handled the middle order pretty nicely, he smasehd a quickfire fifty scoring 52 runs
- Mohammad Naveed will lead the UAE team as a Captain. He is also good Bowler.
- Ghulam Shabber will do the wicket keeping for UAE team.
- Sultan Ahmed and Rohan Mustafa will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- The experienced Rohan Mustafa bowled pretty well, he picked up 2 wickets giving away just 26 runs in his spell ( 4-26-2 )
- Mohammad Naveed and Zahoor Khan will lead the pace attack of the team.
Netherlands Team Updates:
- Max O’Dowd and Stephan Myburgh will probably open the inning for the Netherlands team.
- Max O’Dowd smashed a brilliant Max 51 runs off just 35 balls played with 4 4’s and 2 6’s with a strike rate of 145.71
- Ben Cooper, S Edwards and A Staal will handle the middle order of the team
- Pieter Seelaar & Sikander Zulfiqar will handle the late hitting duty for Netherlands.
- Pieter Seelaar will lead the Netherlands team as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler.
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Netherlands team.
- Brandon Glover and Vivian Kingma will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Viviam Kingma picked 2 wickets in 1st T20I match, though he was very expensive
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Scott Edwards will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Rohan Mushtafa and Scott Edwards and Max O’Dowd & Stephen Myburgh are good choices of C and VC for SL teams
- Mohammad Naveed & Pieter Seelaar and Brandon Glover & Muhammad Usman can be your options for GL
Small League Must Picks:
UAE: Ashfaq Ahmed, Mohammad Naveed (c), Rohan Mustafa, Ghulam Shabber (wk)
Netherlands: Pieter Seelaar (c), Stephan Myburgh, Ben Cooper , Max ODowd
Grand League Risky Picks:
UAE: Zahoor Khan, Muhammad Usman, Sultan Ahmed
Netherlands: Sikander Zulfiqar, Saqib Zulfiqar, Scott Edwards (wk)
Match Venue: VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||121|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||94|
Ashfaq-Ahmed, Rohan Mustafa, Ghulam Shabber(WK), Darius D’Silva, Rameez Shahzad, Muhammad Usman, Muhammad Boota, Mohammad Naveed(C), Ahmed Raza, Zahoor Khan, Sultan Ahmed, Qadeer Ahmed, Chirag Suri, Waheed Ahmad, Abdul Shakoor(WK), Zawar Farid
Stephan Myburgh, Max O’Dowd, Sikander-Zulfiqar, Saqib-Zulfiqar, Ben Cooper, Scott Edwards(WK), Tonny Staal, Hidde Overdijk, Pieter Seelaar(C), Vivian Kingma, Brandon Glover, Philippe Boissevain, Sebastiaan Braat