Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Southern Vipers Expected 11
Loughborough Lightning Expected 11
|1- Danielle Wyatt
2- Suzie Bates
3- Tammy Beaumont
4- Thea Brookes
5- Stafanie Taylor
6- Maia Bouchier
7- P Scholfield
8- Tash Farrant
9- Carla Rudd
10- A Wellington
11- Lauren Bell
|1- Amy Jones
2- Hayley Matthews
3- C Atapattu
4- Mignon Du Preez
5- Kathryn Bryce
6- Georgia Elwiss
7- Jenny Gunn
8- Georgia Adams
9- Kirstie Gordon
10- Sarah Glenn
11- Lucy Higham
Both the teams have had a contrasting start to their campaign this year and as Loughborough Lightning would want to open their account this season, the Southern Vipers would be keen to carry on their winning momentum. It will be interesting to see how each team will respond
Southern Vipers Team Updates:
- Danielle Wyatt and Suzie Bates will probably open the inning for the Southern Vipers team.
- D Wyatt started off very well , she scored a brilliant fifty in the last match along with T Beaumont
- Suzie Bates could not perform well in the last match, but she is a world class batsman, she can be dangerous anytime
- Tammy Beaumont will lead the Southern Vipers team as a Captain.
- Three successive maximums from the skipper got her to a deserved fifty in last match, which comes up off just 23 balls
- T Beaumont will also do wicket keeping for her team.
- Amanda Wellington, Tasha Farrant and Lauren Bell will lead the pace attack of the team.
- The left-arm seamer Tasha Farrant was Vipers’ joint leading wicket-taker last year with 10 wickets
Loughborough Lightning Team Updates:
- The Loughborough Lightning, the runners-up of 2018 who lost to Surrey Stars in the final, started the 2019 season on a low
- The Lightning lose to Western Storm by seven wickets in the last match
- Amy Jones and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning for the LL team.
- The opening pair of LL team is quite explosive, if they get going it would be difficult for the Opposition to stop
- Georgia Elwiss will lead the LL team as a Captain.She is also a good Alrounder.
- G Elwiss did not get to bat in the opening game but bowled a spell of 1-17, She is a perfect choice of C or VC
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his LL team.
- Kirstie Gordon and Lucy Higham will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Top Dream 11 picks
1. Tammy Beaumont – Wicket-keeper/Batswoman, Southern Vipers
Three successive maximums from the skipper sees her race to a deserved half-century, which comes up off just 23 balls – 106-1 (11 overs).
After having scored her maiden Ashes hundred in the recent ODI series against Australia, captain of the Vipers has come into the tournament in decent form, and scored a brisk half-century in the opener.
Dream11 points – 42.5
2. Suzie Bates – Batswoman, Southern Vipers
The very experienced New Zealand all-rounder Suzie Bates brings a lot of value to the Vipers side. Although she could not score more than a solitary run in the season opener, her star value and experience makes her a must have in your Dream11 team.
Dream11 points – 5.5
3. Georgia Elwiss – All rounder, Loughborough Lightning
An experienced all-rounder with more than 50 England games to her name, the medium pacer and middle-order batter has been the captain of the Lightning captain since the inaugural season in 2016. She did not get to bat in the opening game but bowled a spell of 1-17. T
Dream11 points – 10
4. Kirstie Gordon – Bowler, Loughborough Lightning
The left-arm spinner topped the 2018 season’s wicket-takers’ list with 17 dismissals and also earned an England T20I call-up on the back of it. She will look to replicate her performance from last year in this season as well.
Dream11 points – 2
5. Tash Farrant – Bowler, Southern Vipers
The left-arm seamer was Vipers’ joint leading wicket-taker last year with 10 wickets and is also the only second bowler to take a hat-trick in KSL, which came against the Lancashire Thunder. She also has the most number of Dream11 points for this game among all the bowlers. (35 points)
Dream11 points – 35
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Amy Jones will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
From Southern Vipers:
Danielle Wyatt, Suzie Bates, Tammy Beaumont(WK)(C), Thea Brookes, Stafanie Taylor, Maia Bouchier, Paige Scholfield, Tash Farrant, Carla Rudd(WK), Amanda Wellington, Lauren Bell, Charlie Dean, Marie Kelly, Fi Morris, Issy Wong
Amy Jones(WK), Hayley Matthews, Chamari Atapattu, Mignon Du Preez, Kathryn Bryce, Georgia Elwiss(C), Jenny Gunn, Georgia Adams, Kirstie Gordon, Sarah Glenn, Lucy Higham, Abigail Freeborn(WK), Joanne Gardner, Tara Norris, Alice Monaghan