Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Shivamogga Lions Expected 11
Hubli Tigers Expected 11
|1- Arjun Hoysala
2- Nihal Ullal
3- M Nidish
4- Pavan Deshpande
5- S P Manjunath
6- K Rohit
7- A Mithun
8- HS Sharath
9- P Shekawat
10- K Hoysala
11- T Pradeep
2- KB Pawan
3- KL Shrijith
4- Shishir Bhavane
5- Vinay Kumar
6- Praveen Dubey
7- Aditya Somanna
8- Mahesh Patel
10- V Patil
11- S Seshadri / A Shetty
Shivamogga Lions Team Updates:
- Shivamogga Lions had a very poor performance in the last season. They lost all their games and finished on the bottom of the table.
- Arjun Hoysala and Nihal Ullal will probably open the inning for the SL team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Nidhish M and SP Manjunat a expected to bat nxt.Both are good
- Abhimanyu Mithun will lead the SL team as a Captain. He is also good Pacer.
- M Nidish, SP Manjunath and Pavan Deshpande are expected to lead the batting front.
- Nihal Ullal will do the wicket keeping for SL team.
- Pavan Deshpande and Prithviraj Shekawat will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- K Hoysala and T Pradeep will lead the pace attack of the team.
Hubli Tigers Team Updates:
- Hubli Tigers were the toppers of league phase in last season but they lost in semifinal. They came up with good team in this season.
- Mohammad-Taha and KB Pawan will probably open the inning for the Hubli Tigers team. Both are well known inning openers. M Taha was the highest run scorer of last season.
- Vinay Kumar will lead the Hubli Tigers team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- K Pawan, S Bhavane and M Taha are likely to form the top-midle order.
- M Vishwanathan will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Hubli Tigers team.
- Mitrakanth-Yadav and Praveen Dubey will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Vidhyadhar Patil and Suraj Seshadri will take care of the pace attack for his team. Mahesh Patel was the highest wicket taker of last season.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Shivamogga Lions: 0 Wins
Hubli Tigers: 4 Wins
- In wicket keeping, all the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Try to pick more all-rounders in your team
Small League Must Picks:
SL: Pavan Deshpande, Arjun Hoysala, Abhimanyu Mithun
Hubli Tigers: KB Pawan, Mohammad-Taha, Vinay Kumar, Mahesh Patel
Grand League Risky Picks:
SL: Nihal Ullal, M Nidish, T Pradeep
Hubli Tigers: KL Shrijith, Praveen Dubey, Vidhyadhar Patil Match Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium,Bengaluru
Pitch is expected to be a good batting track with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||158|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||147|
Arjun Hoysala, Nihal Ullal(WK), M Nidish, Pavan Deshpande, S P Manjunath, K Rohit, Abhimanyu Mithun(C), HS Sharath, Prithviraj Shekawat, K Hoysala, T Pradeep, S Prashanth, Sujith Gowda, Pradeep Gangadhar, S Shivaraj, Rohith Gowda(WK), Akshay Ballal, Rishabh Singh
From Hubli Tigers:
Mohammad-Taha, KB Pawan(WK), KL Shrijith, Shishir Bhavane, Vinay Kumar(C), Praveen Dubey, Aditya Somanna, Mahesh Patel, Mitrakanth-Yadav, Vidhyadhar Patil, Suraj Seshadri, Abhilash Shetty, M Vishwanathan(WK), Parikshith Shetty, Shivil Kaushik, Dheeraj Shashidhar, David Mathias, Luvnith Sisodia(WK)