Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Papua New Guinea Expected 11
Scotland Expected 11
|1- Tony Ura
2- Assad Vala
3- Charles Amini
4- Sese Bau
5- Lega Siaka
6- Chad Soper
7- Kiplin Doriga
8- Norman Vanua
9- Nosaina Pokana
10- Gaudi Toka
11- Damien Ravu
|1- Matthew Cross
2- Kyle Coetzer
3- Calum MacLeod
4- R Berrington
5- George Munsey
6- Craig Wallace
7- Tom Sole
8- Safyaan Sharif
9- Mark Watt
10- Adrian Neill
11- Alasdair Evans
Papua New Guinea Team Updates:
- Papua New Guinea lost their previous match against Oman by 4 wickets.
- Tony Ura and G Toka will probably open the inning for the PNG team.
- Assad Vala, Lega Siaka & Charles Amini will handle the middle order batting lineup of Papua New Guinea.
- Sese Bau & Kiplin Doriga will handle the late hitting duty for Papua New Guinea.
- Tony Ura and Lega Siaka performedd well in last match against Oman. They scored 54 & 41 runs respectively
- Assad Vala will lead the PNG team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Kiplin Doriga will do the wicket keeping for PNG team.
- Damien Ravu and Nosaina Pokana will lead the pace attack of the team.
Scotland Team Updates:
- Scotland lost their previous match against Oman by 8 wickets.
- Kyle Coetzer and Matthew Cross will probably open the inning for the Scotland team.
- Kyle Coetzer played a good knock in last match against Oman. He scored 56 runs.
- Calum Macleoad, Richie Berrington & George Munsey will handle the middle order batting lineup of Scotland.
- Kyle Coetzer will lead the Scotland team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Matthew Cross will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Scotland team.
- Mark Watt and Tom Sole will lead the spin attack of the team.
- A Neil, S Sharif and Alasdair Evans will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||225|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||179|
Tony Ura, Assad Vala(C), Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Lega Siaka, Chad Soper, Kiplin Doriga(WK), Norman Vanua, Nosaina Pokana, Gaudi Toka, Damien Ravu, Simon Atai(WK), Hiri Hiri, Riley Hekure
Matthew Cross(WK), Kyle Coetzer(C), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, George Munsey, Craig Wallace, Tom Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Adrian Neill, Alasdair Evans, Gavin Main, Hamza Tahir, Michael Leask