Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Northamptonshire Expected 11
Durham Expected 11
|1- Richard Levi
2- Adam Rossington
3- Joshua Cobb
4- Alex Wakely
5- Rob Keogh
6- Faheem Ashraf
7- D Pretorius
8- Matt Coles
9- Nathan Buck
10- Graeme White
11- Ben Sanderson
|1- D’Arcy Short
2- Graham Clark
3- Peter Handscomb
4- Scott Steel
5- Alex Lees
6- Jack Burnham
7- Stuart Poynter
8- Liam Trevaskis
9- Brydon Carse
10- N Rimmington
11- Matty Potts
Northamptonshire Team Updates:
- The Steelbacks nailed down in the bottom spot on North Group with just one win to their name
- Adam Rossington and Ben Curran will probably open the inning for the NOR team.
- This is a surface where Alex Wakely scored 27 in 18 balls the last time around and his ability to find the boundary is going to serve him well in this encounter.
- Joshua Cobb will lead the NOR team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Adam Rossington will do the wicket keeping for NOR team.
- In a department which is suffering a serious dearth of options, Adam Rossington emerges as the only viable choice
- Rossington scored 50 in his previous match, hitting it in 33 balls as he went onto put on a stellar 103 run partnership for the first wicket.
- Graeme White will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nathan Buck and Matt Coles will lead the pace attack of the team.
Durham Team Updates:
- With the three wins and three defeats, Durham Cricket find themselves persistently chasing a spot in the top 4
- D’Arcy Short and Graham Clark will probably open the inning for the Durham team.
- 24 with the bat and 2-27 with the ball in the previous match and D’Arcy Short comes into our side
- The biggest reason for picking him up was not that showing but the fact that he’s come up with consistency
- Stuart Poynter will lead the NOR team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Brydon Carse , N Rimmigton and Matty Potts will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Both B Carse and N Rimmigton bowl well in period when batsmen are looking to up the ante and end up handing out wickets in their quest.
- In wicket keeping, Adam Rossington will be best choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
Small League Must Picks:
NOR: Alex Wakely, Ben Sanderson, Luke Procter, Charlie Thurston
Durham: Scott Steel, D’Arcy Short, Peter Handscomb, Liam Trevaskis Match Venue: The County Ground, Northampton
This pitch is going to be a fantastic track for batting. The last time the two sides competed on this surface, they both concurrently ended up scoring in excess of 180 and today will be no different. The ball will come on extremely nicely to the bat and expect the runs to pour in this encounter.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Ben Curran, Adam Rossington(WK), Joshua Cobb(C), Alex Wakely, Rob Keogh, Faheem Ashraf, Dwaine Pretorius, Matt Coles, Nathan Buck, Graeme White, Ben Sanderson, Saif Zaib, Jason Holder, Richard Levi, Ricardo Vasconcelos(WK), Rob Newton, Blessing Muzarabani, Brett Hutton, Charlie Thurston, Luke Procter, Tom Sole, Jack White
D’Arcy Short, Graham Clark, Peter Handscomb, Scott Steel, Alex Lees, Ben Raine, Stuart Poynter(WK)(C), Liam Trevaskis, Brydon Carse, Nathan Rimmington, Matty Potts, Ryan Pringle, Will Smith, Ben Stokes, Gareth Harte, Ned Eckersley(WK), Cameron Steel, Chris Rushworth, James Weighell, Cameron Bancroft, Matthew Salisbury, Mark Wood, Jack Burnham, Gavin Main, Jack Campbell, Josh Coughlin, George Harding, Ben Whitehead