Description Of The Match:-
This IPL Indian Premier League 2019 match will be played between MI vs KXIP.
The full squad of Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)
Chris Gayle, Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, David
Miller, Mandeep Singh, Nicholas Pooran, Andrew Tye, Moises Henriques,
Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Sam Curran, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman,
Varun Chakravarthy, Murugan Ashwin, Simran Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Ankit
Rajpoot, Hardus Viljoen, Arshdeep Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Agnivesh
Ayachi, Harpreet Brar
The full squad of Mumbai Indians (MI)
Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(w),
Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard,
Ben Cutting, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell
McClenaghan, Rahul Chahar, Mayank Markande, Barinder Sran, Jayant Yadav,
Anukul Roy, Rasikh Salam, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Lasith
Malinga, Alzarri Joseph
Updated News of Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)
- Match Status – Played-6, W-4, L-2, NR-0
- Result Tracker (last 3 matches) – Beat SRH by 6 wickets, Lost to Super Kings by 22 runs, beat Capitals by 14 runs,
- They won the last match with the help of KL Rahul’s runs. Mayank Agarwal also scored a fifty in that match.
- Ravichandran Ashwin will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller
- Main Fast Bowlers – Mohammed Shami (right-arm fast medium), Ankit Rajpoot (right-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners – not confirmed
- Main All-rounders- Ravichandran Ashwin (off-spin), Sam Curran (left-arm fast medium)
- Opener – Chris Gayle, KL Rahul
- Top 3 run-scorers – Lokesh Rahul (217 runs in 6 matches), Mayank Agarwal (184 runs in 6 matches), Sarfaraz Khan (165 runs in 6 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-takers – Ravichandran Ashwin (7 wickets in 6 matches), Sam Curran (6 wickets in 4 matches), Mohammed Shami (6 wickets in 6 matches)
Updated News of Mumbai Indians (MI)
- Match Status – Played-5, W-3, L-2, NR-0
- Result Tracker (last 3 matches) – beat SRH by 40 runs, beat Super Kings by 37 runs, lost to Kings XI by eight wickets, beat Royal Challengers by six runs
- Mumbai Indians (MI) won the last match with the help of Alzarri Joseph’s 6 wicket haul. Alzarri Joseph
produced the best bowling figures (6 for 12 runs) in IPL history on
debut in the last match. He is also a good hitter in the lower order.
- Malinga was back training at the Wankhede on the eve of the match. But his place in the playing 11 is not confirmed.
- Rohit Sharma got injured during training yesterday. But the injury is not serious so he can play this match.
- Rohit Sharma (if fir) will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Rohit Sharma (if fit), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishen
- Main Fast Bowlers – Jasprit Bumrah (right-arm fast medium), Alzarri Joseph (right-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners – Rahul Chahar (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Krunal Pandya (left-arm orthodox), Hardik Pandya (right-arm fast medium),
- Opener – Rohit Sharma (if fit), Quinton de Kock
- Top 3 run-scorers – Quinton de Kock (133 runs in 5 matches), Suryakumar Yadav (117 runs in 5 matches), Rohit Sharma (118 runs in 5 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-takers – Alzarri Joseph (6 wickets in 1 match), Jasprit Bumrah (5 wickets in 5 matches), Hardik Pandya (4 wickets in 5 matches),
Comparison of Teams
- In WK KL Rahul & Quinton de Kock both are the good options.
- MI & KXIP have one of the most-even head to head record in IPL – 12 wins for MI to 11 for KXIP. At Wankhede, it’s 4-4.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create MI vs
KXIP dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the
best dream11 prediction for MI vs KXIP
This match will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The Pitch expected to be batting friendly.
IPL matches data at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai –
Total matches 67
Matches won batting first 34
Matches won bowling first 33
Average 1st Inns scores 165
Average 2nd Inns scores 153
Highest total recorded 235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI
Lowest total recorded 67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI
Highest score chased 195/5 (14.4 Ov) by MI vs RR
Lowest score defended 135/6 (20 Ov) by DCG vs MI
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips – Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller,
Mandeep Singh, Sam Curran, R Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Ankit Rajpoot,
Mujeeb ur Rahman,
Expected 11 of Mumbai Indians (MI) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishen, Kieron
Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph,
Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga/Jason Behrendoff
C and VC Options-
Here you get best captain and vice captain options for MI vs KXIP dream11.
Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, David Miller, Rohit Sharma (if fit), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya
Dream 11 Winning Team
See may work: click here