Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Lyca Kovai Kings Expected 11
Dindigul Dragons Expected 11
|1- Shahrukh Khan
2- Abhinav Mukund
3- Akkil Srinaath
4- Antony Dhas
5- M Rangarajan
6- P R Paul
7- S Ajith Ram
8- A Venkataraman
9- K Vignesh
10- T Natarajan
11- S Manigandan
|1- C H Nishaanth
2- N Jagadeesan
3- R Vivek
4- S Sujay
5- Sumant Jain
6- R Rohit
7- B Praanesh
8- M Mohammed
10- Abhinav Mohan
11- Adithya Arun
Lyca Kovai Kings Team Updates:
- Lyca Kovai Kings are fifth on the points table with three wins and three Loses
- They won their last match against Karaikudi Kaalai by 15 runs
- Abhinav Mukund and Shahrukh Khan will probably open the inning for the LYC team.
- Shahrukh Khan and Abhinav Mukund gave an excellent start to the team in the last match, scoring 59 and 32 runs respectively.
- Akkil Srinaath, P Ranjan Paul, M Rangarajan, and Antony Dhas will follow them in the middle order
- Antony Dhas and M Rangarajan will play the role of an allrounder.
- Abhinav Mukund will lead the LYC team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Skipper Abhinav Mukund is an experienced campaigner. He scored 70* runs from 44 balls in the first encounter and crucial fifty and 32 in last two matches.
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul will do the wicket keeping for LYC team.
- S Manigandan and Malolan Rangarajan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Adnan-Khan, A Das and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of the team.
- T Natarajan is a lethal pacer and will spearhead the pace attack for Kovai Kings. He took four wicket-haul in one match. He bowled well in the last game and made one scalp.
- M Rangarajan and Antony Dhas took two scalps each in last match.They were supported by other bowlers to ensure a 15-run win for the team
Dindigul Dragons Team Updates:
- Table-toppers Dindigul Dragons are in red hot form and have won all six encounters yet in TNPL 2019
- They won their last match against VB Kanchi Veerans by seven wickets.
- N Jagadeesan and C Hari Nishaanth will probably open the inning for the DIN team.
- In the chase, Hari Nishanth scored outstanding knock of 61* runs in just 44 balls
- NS Chaturved, Ravi Ashwin, R Vivek, and Sumant Jain will follow them in them in the middle order
- Ravichandran Ashwin will lead the DIN team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Ravi Ashwin and Mohan Abhinav will play the role of an allrounder.
- N Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his DIN team.
- Abhinav Mohan and M-Silambarasan will lead the spin attack of the team.
- M Silambarasan is a brilliant spinner. He proved his talent taking four wicket-hauls in two matches. He took one scalp and bowled one maiden in the last game.
- Abhinav Mohan took three wicket-haul while Hari Nishanth took two scalps to restrict Veerans at 133
- M Mohammed and Jagannathan Kaushik will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- In wicket keeping, N Jagadeesan will be best choice.
- N Jagadeesan is one of the best batsmen of TNPL and stays in good form. His last 5 innings: 87*, 53, 78*, 105* and 21 He is a perfect choice of C or Vc
- C Hari Nishaanth Last five Innings: 57, 17, 81*, 21 and 61* | He also took two scalps in the previous game.Another option of C or Vc
- Experienced pacer J Koushik can be lethal on his day.
- For GL: K Vignesh : He bowled well in all the matches and took six scalps till now. He can also be handy with bat and scored quick 26 in second last match.>
Pitch will be neutral, providing equal support to batsmen as well as bowlers, and expected average total near 170 runs.
Shahrukh Khan, Abhinav Mukund(C), Akkil Srinaath, Antony Dhas, Malolan Rangarajan, Pradosh Ranjan Paul(WK), S Ajith Ram, Mohammed Adnan-Khan, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, T Natarajan, S Manigandan, J Suresh-Kumar, MP Rajesh, N Mohammed-Ashik(WK), Ashwin Venkataraman, B-Anirudh-Sita-Ram, Suresh Babu, Jaganath Sinivas, M Raja
C Hari Nishaanth, N Jagadeesan(WK), R Vivek, NS Chaturved, Ravichandran Ashwin(C), Sumant Jain, Ramalingan Rohit, M Mohammed, M-Silambarasan, Abhinav Mohan, Jagannathan Kaushik, Karthik Saran-M(WK), S Sujay, ME Yazh Arun-Mozhi, B Praanesh, M Anbu, Trilok Nag, Adithya Arun, Varun Totadri