Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Kent Expected 11
Gloucestershire Expected 11
|1- D B Drummond
2- Zak Crawley
3- Ollie Robinson
4- Heino Kuhn
5- Mohammad Nabi
6- Alex Blake
7- Jordan Cox
8- Adam Milne
9- Hardus Viljoen
10- M Claydon
11- Fred Klaassen
|1- Michael Klinger
2- Miles Hammond
3- Ian Cockbain
4- James Bracey
5- Benny Howell
6- Ryan Higgins
7- Jack Taylor
8- Tom Smith
9- Andrew Tye
10- David Payne
11- Chris Liddle
Kent Team Updates:
- Seven games and still unbeaten, Kent Spitfires are enjoying a very successful season in the English Blast T20 2019
- The team have been clinical in the South group leg of the tournament with six wins and have been able to hold on to their spot at the top
- Daniel Bell Drummond and Zak Crawley will probably open the inning for the Kent team.
- Heino Kuhn, O Robinson will follow them in the middle order
- Heino Kuhn have been in pretty good form through out the tournament, he scored 41 quickfire in the last match
- Daniel Bell Drummond will lead the Kent team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Ollie Robinson will do the wicket keeping for Kent team.
- Imran Qayyum will lead the spin attack of the team
- H Viljoin and A Milne will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Both the bowlers have been pretty amazing with the bowl, Viljoin has picked up 14 sclaps so far while A Milne was man of the match for his brilliat performance in last match
Gloucestershire Team Updates:
- Miles Hammond and Michael Klinger will probably open the inning for the Gloucestershire team.
- M Klinger have not been in a good form, he has not done anything big in the tournament, his form has been a concern for the GLO
- J Bracey, I Cockbain will follow them in the middle order of the team
- Michael Klinger will lead the Gloucestershire team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- James Bracey will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Gloucestershire team.
- David Payne and Andrew Tye will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Payne has a knack of breaking partnerships and is a player you can bank on for the KET vs GLO T20.
Top Picks from the match
1. Hardus Vilojen - Bowler, KentThe South African international has found phenomenal success this season, picking up 14 wickets in seven games for the Spitfires. Vilojen has picked up two or more wickets in six of his seven games, ending with figures of 3/15 in his last game against Hampshire. Dream11 points: 170
2. Ian Cockbain - Batsman, GloucestershireCockbain’s knock in the last match against Sussex got us believing. Coming to bat with his team struggling at 14/2, Cockbain played an unbeaten 61 off 49 deliveries to help his side post 159 on the board. He looks to be in good touch and is a player you should have in your KET vs GLO Dream11 side. Dream11 points: 93
3. Heino Kuhn - Batsman, KentThe South African international has had a really good tournament with the Spitfires this year. With two half-centuries already, Kuhn scored a gritty 41 in the last game. Kuhn is a season T20 batsmen and has over 2000 runs in his domestic T20 career. Dream11 points: 130
4. Adam Milne - Bowler, KentPlayer of the match in Spitfires’ victory over Hampshire, Milne shined with the bowl as well as the bat. He is a key player for his side and could be for your team too. Dream11 points: 137.5
5. David Payne - Bowler, GloucestershireSeven wickets in four games isn’t really an inspiring performance but if you need a player that can get your Dream11 team some sizeable amount of points. Dream11 points: 107
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Pace bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
Pitch here in Bristol have always supported the pace bowlers initially and once the batters get set, it is easy to score runs
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Daniel Bell Drummond(C), Zak Crawley, Ollie Robinson(WK), Heino Kuhn, Mohammad Nabi, Alex Blake, Jordan Cox(WK), Adam Milne, Hardus Viljoen, Imran Qayyum, Fred Klaassen, Joe Denly, Matt Milnes, Sam Billings(WK), Harry Podmore, Marcus O’Riordan, Ivan Thomas, Sean Dickson, Ollie Rayner, Calum Haggett, Grant Stewart, Adam Rouse(WK), Mitchell Claydon
Michael Klinger(C), Miles Hammond, Ian Cockbain, James Bracey(WK), Benny Howell, Ryan Higgins, Jack Taylor, Graeme van Buuren, Tom Smith, Andrew Tye, David Payne, Chris Dent, George Hankins, William Tavare, Matt Taylor, Tom Price, Gareth Roderick(WK), Ben Charlesworth, George Drissell, Stuart Whittingham, Chris Liddle, Chadd Sayers, Ethan Bamber