India Expected 11
West Indies Expected 11
|1- Rohit Sharma
2- Shikhar Dhawan
3- Virat Kohli
4- Manish Pandey
5- Rishabh Pant
6- Krunal Pandya
7- Ravindra Jadeja
8- B Kumar
9- W Sundar
10- Khaleel Ahmed
11- Navdeep Saini
|1- John Campbell
2- Evin Lewis
3- Nicolas Pooran
4- Shimron Hetmyer
5- Kieron Pollard
6- Rovman Powell
7- C Brathwaite
8- Sunil Narine
9- Keemo Paul
10- S Cottrell
11- Oshane Thomas
FREE Giveaway for only for IND vs WI match
India Team Updates:
- After failing to complete the dream of winning the World Cup, Team India will embark on a new journey keeping T20 World Cups
- The Men in Blue still have plenty to look forward to in the coming years with three major ICC trophies up for grabs. Apart from the two T20 World Cups, there is a World Test Championship also
- Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the India team.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal excluded for the T20Is.
- In-form Rohit Sharma will be a key asset of the team, he scored 5 hundereds back in the WC
- Virat Kohli will bat one down, we all know about his batting ability, he is a masterclass player with more than 50 averge in T20 internationals
- Lokesh Rahul, S Iyer/Manish Pandey and R Pant will handle the middle order of the team
- Rishabh Pant who has come to side in place of MS Dhoni is no doubt to play at his batting position
- Virat Kohli will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Rishabh Pant will do the wicket keeping for India team.
- Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar , B Kumar and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the pace attack of the team.
- It will be interesting to see how the young bowling attack of India performs in the WI, except Khaleel Ahmed and B Kumar no one has the experience of playing for India
West Indies Team Updates:
- WI team had a poor WC , they looked a good team in the beginning but ended up dissapoining everyone
- The universe Boss Chris Gayle has retired from International Cricket, it would be interesting to see how WI team plays in the top order
- Evin Lewis and John Campbell will probably open the inning for the West Indies team.
- S Hetmeyer, N Pooran, A Russel and K Pollard will handle the middle order of the team
- The two left handed attacking players N Pooran and S Hetmeyer are the key assets for WI team, they have been in brilliant form throughout the WC
- Andre Russel , K Pollard and C braithwaite all of them are attacking players , who can turn the game anytime
- Andre Russell easily fits the bill for the all-rounder’s slot due to his proven track record in the shorter version of the game
- C braithwaite will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He is also a good allrounder
- Nicolas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his West Indies team.
- Sunil Narine is back into the side, he will lead the spin attack of the team
- Oshane Thomas , Sheldon Cotrell, and A Russel will take care of the pace attack for his team..
Head to Head: 11
India won: 5
West Indies won: 5
No Result: 1
India: L, L, L, W, L
West Indies: L, L, L, W, L
- Both Rishabh Pant and Nicholas Pooran possess the capabilty to clear any ground in world cricket. The duo can easily walk into any fantasy XI for their keeping and hitting prowess.
- The likes of in-form Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, A Russel, S Hetmeyer are a must have for any fantasy team in the world.
- The seasoned Sunil Narine and young Rahul Chahar can be picked up the two spinners in the side.
- Toss winner probable choose the Bating first as betting first have more chance to win on this pitch
Small League Must Picks:
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan
West Indies: Shimron Hetmyer, Sunil Narine, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell
Grand League Risky Picks:
India: KL Rahul, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya
West Indies: Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard , Carlos Brathwaite (C), John CampbellMatch Venue: Venue: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
Pitch will not be much beneficial for the bowlers or batsman, it will remain neutral throughout
The weather will be cloudy and there is chances of rain as well in the match
Total matches played: 8
Matches won batting first: 6
Matches won bowling first 1
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||166|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||125|
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(C), Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rahul Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar
From West Indies:
John Campbell, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicolas Pooran(WK), Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell, Carlos Brathwaite(C), Sunil Narine, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Khary Pierre, Andre Russell, Jason Mohammed, Anthony Bramble(WK)