Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
India Expected 11
West Indies Expected 11
|4- Lokesh Rahul
5- Shikhar Dhawan
6- Virat Kohli
7- Rishabh Pant
8- Manish Pandey
9- B Kumar
10- Y Chahal
11- Navdeep Saini
|1- Chris Gayle
2- Evin Lewis
3- S Hope / N Pooran
4- S Hetmyer / R Chase
5- Jason Holder
6- C Brathwaite
7- Fabian Allen
8- Keemo Paul
9- / K Roach
10- S Cottrell
11- Oshane Thomas
India Team Updates:
- India won the 2nd T20 match with the DLS method due to rain. With The 2nd T20 win. The also won the 1st T20 match as wlel.
- We can expect 3-4 chnages for Indian team in this 3rd T20 as per Kohli comment in Press.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan/Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning for the India team. Rohit Sharma perform well in 2nd T20I match. He score 67 runs.
- Lokesh Rahul struggled a bit in World Cup matches. But he is an attacking T20 cricketer. We have seen a lot of shows in IPL matches. Hope, he will look to bring back his old form.
- V Kohli , R Pant and M Pandey will handle the middle order of the team
- Rishabh Pant have not crossed 10+ runs mark in the last 4-5 matches, he will have to come back strongly in this one
- Virat Kohli will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Rishabh Pant will do the wicket keeping for India team.
- Krunal Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of the team. Deepak Chahar or Navdeep Saini any one will assist them.
West Indies Team Updates:
- West Indies lost the series due to a poor batting performance. They will look to win today match to avoid the clean sweep.
- We are expecting Andre Russell to play in IND vs WI 3rd T20 Match. So, Khary Pierre will make way for him.
- Sunil Narine and Evin Lewis (If plays) will probably open the inning for the West Indies team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Carlos Brathwaite will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Nicolas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his West Indies team.
- Khary Pierre and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Rovman Powell , Oshane Thomas and Keemo Paul will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
- Rovman Powell perform well in 2nd T20I match against India. He score 54 runs.
- Sheldon Cottrell, & Oshane Thomas picks 2-2 wickets in 2nd T20I match against India.
Head to Head: 13
India won: 7
West Indies won: 5
No Result: 1
India: W, W, L, L, L, W, L
West Indies: L, L, L, L, L, W, L
- Both Rishabh Pant and Nicholas Pooran possess are good. However Nicholas Pooran will best choice.
- Try to pick more All-rounders in your team as they performed well in last 2 matches.
- The seasoned Sunil Narine and young Rahul Chahar can be picked up the two spinners in the side.
Small League Must Picks:
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan (If playing)
West Indies: Shimron Hetmyer, Sunil Narine, Nicholas Pooran
Grand League Risky Picks:
India: KL Rahul (If playing), Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya
West Indies: Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard , Carlos Brathwaite (C), John CampbellMatch Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. There are some chances of rain during this match.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||138|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||88|
Lokesh Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(C), Rishabh Pant(WK), Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, Rohit Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Ravindra Jadeja, Shreyas Iyer
From West Indies:
Sunil Narine, Evin Lewis, Nicolas Pooran(WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell, Carlos Brathwaite(C), Fabian Allen, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, John Campbell, Anthony Bramble(WK), Khary Pierre, Jason Mohammed