Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
India Expected 11
West Indies Expected 11
|1- Rohit Sharma
2- Shikhar Dhawan
3- Virat Kohli
4- M Pandey / L Rahul
5- Rishabh Pant
6- Kedar Jadhav
7- Ravindra Jadeja
8- Mohammed Shami
9- B Kumar
10- K Yadav / Y Chahal
11- K Ahmed / N Saini
|1- Chris Gayle
2- Evin Lewis
3- Shai Hope
4- Nicolas Pooran
5- Shimron Hetmyer
6- Roston Chase
7- Jason Holder
8- C Brathwaite
9- Kemar Roach
10- S Cottrell
11- Oshane Thomas
West Indies vs India, 1st ODI
India Team Updates:
- India won T20 series by 3-0. Now they are hoping tor good result for upcoming ODI series.
- They have made some changes on the squad and giving the opportunity to the younger player.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal are included in ODI series.
- Manish Pandey should be picked up for 1st ODI.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will probably open the inning for the India team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Virat Kohli will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Rishabh Pant will do the wicket keeping for India team.
- Kedar Jadhav and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Shami and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of the team.
West Indies Team Updates:
- Chris Gayle is back into the squad to strengthen their openers.
- Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis will probably open the inning for the West Indies team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Carlos Brathwaite will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his West Indies team.
- Oshane Thomas and Kemar Roach will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
India: 3 Wins
West Indies: 1 Wins
- In wicket keeping, All the 3 wicket keepers are good. However Shai Hope will best Choice
- You can pick at least 2-3 wicket keepers as well.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
Match Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||233|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||199|
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(C), Manish Pandey, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant(WK), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed, Navdeep Saini, Shreyas Iyer
From West Indies:
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(WK), Nicolas Pooran(WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite(C), Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, John Campbell, Keemo Paul, Fabian Allen