Dindigul Dragons Expected 11
VB Kanchi Veerans Expected 11
|1- C H Nishaanth
2- N Jagadeesan
3- R Vivek
4- NS Chaturved
5- R Ashwin
6- Sumant Jain
7- R Rohit
8- M Mohammed
10- Abhinav Mohan
11- J Kaushik
|1- K V Vaidhya
2- S Lokeshwar
3- Baba Aparajith
4- P F Rokins
5- R Sathish
6- K D Lingesh
8- R Silambarasan
9- K G Thamarai
10- NS Harish
11- R Suthesh
Dindigul Dragons and VB Kanchi Veerans will face-off in the 23rd encounter of Tamil Nadu Premier League 2019 at Dindigul
Dindigul Dragons Team Updates:
- Table-toppers Dindigul Dragons have got an excellent start to the season winning all five encounters
- They won their last match against Ruby Trichy Warriors by five wickets
- N Jagadeesan and C Hari Nishaanth will probably open the inning for the DIN team.
- N Jagadeesan scored another brilliant knock of 105* runs in the last match
- C Hari Nishaanth will open the innings and can also bowl a few overs. He scored 57, 17, 81* and 21 runs in last four matches.
- R Vivek, Ravi Ashwin, NS Chaturved and Sumant Jain will handle the middle order of the team
- Ravichandran Ashwin will lead the DIN team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- N Jagadeesan will do the wicket keeping for DIN team.
- Abhinav Mohan and M-Silambarasan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- R Ashwin will be the key spinner along with M Silambarasan and A Mohan
- Skipper Ravichandran Ashwin is the best all-rounder in TNPL. He scored 52 runs in third last match and took three and two wicket-haul in two games. He surprisingly failed in the previous game.
- M Mohammed and Jagannathan Kaushik will lead the pace attack of the team.
- They are unlikely to tinker the winning combination. However, Place of Sumant Jain can be risky.
VB Kanchi Veerans Team Updates:
- VB Kanchi Veerans are fourth on the points table with three wins and two losses. They lost their last match to Chepauk Super Gillies by 61 runs
- S Lokeshwar and K Vishal Vaidhya will probably open the inning for the VBK team.
- If fit, S Siddharth should return in the playing XI replacing Vishal Vaidhya or Deeban Lingesh.
- S Lokeshwar, Sanjay Yadav, B Aparajith, R Satish and P Francis will follow them
- Baba Aparajith will lead the VBK team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Baba Aparajith, Sanjay Yadav and R Satish will play the role of an allrounder.
- Sanjay Yadav scored attacking 31 and 95 runs in two matches he came to bat and can also bowl a few overs of spin. He failed in the last two games.
- S Lokeshwar will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his VBK team.
- S Lokeshwar will bat in the middle order for Veerans and scored 51 runs each in two matches he got promoted in top order. He scored 20 runs in the last game.
- Baba Aparajith is an experienced player of Tamil Nadu and can contribute with the bat as well as the bowl. He scored 29, 44 and 76* runs in three encounters. He is unlikely to bowl.
- NS Harish and Rangaraj Suthesh will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- The team can give a chance to RS Mokit Hariharan in place of NS Harish. Chances of same are less.
- In wicket keeping, S Lokeshwar will be best choice.
- N Jagadeesan is one of the best batsmen of TNPL and stays in good form. He scored 87*, 53, 78* and 105* runs in last four matches
- R Sathish is one of the best all-rounders of TNPL as he can play big knocks with bat and will also bowl his quota of overs. He scored 31*, 22, 47 and 44 runs and took four, two and one scalps in last four encounters.
Small League Must Picks:
DIN: N Jagadeesan (wk), Hari Nishanth, NS Chaturved, R Vivek, Ravi Ashwin (c)
VBK: S Siddharth, Baba Aparajith (c), Sanjay Yadav, R Satish, S Lokeshwar (wk)
Grand League Risky Picks:
DIN: Sumant Jain, Mohan Abhinav, M Mohammed, R Rohit
VBK: P Francis Rokins, NS Harish, R Silambarasan,
Match Venue: NPR College Ground, Dindigul.
The team batting first loves to give the targets to the cahsing team, putting a total around 170-180 makes it difficult to chase
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Average Score of 170 has been seen in the recent match at NPR college Ground
C Hari Nishaanth, N Jagadeesan(WK), R Vivek, NS Chaturved, Ravichandran Ashwin(C), Sumant Jain, Ramalingan Rohit, M Mohammed, M-Silambarasan, Abhinav Mohan, Jagannathan Kaushik, Karthik Saran-M(WK), S Sujay, ME Yazh Arun-Mozhi, B Praanesh, M Anbu, Trilok Nag, Adithya Arun, Varun Totadri
K Vishal Vaidhya, S Lokeshwar(WK), Baba Aparajith(C), P Francis Rokins, Rajagopal Sathish, K Deeban Lingesh, Sanjay-Yadav, R Silambarasan, K Gowtham Thamarai, NS Harish, Rangaraj Suthesh, Mohit Hariharan, U Mukilesh, S Siddharth, Aushik-Srinivas, R Divakar, P Sugendhran, U Vishal, S Arun, C Shriram