Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Belagavi Panthers Expected 11
Bellary Tuskers Expected 11
|1- D Avinash
2- Dikanshu Negi
3- Kaunain Abbas
4- Stalin Hoover
5- R Bhatkal / A Manohar
6- AM Kiran
7- A S Brar
8- Shubhang Hegde
9- Zahoor Farooqui
10- Sharan Gowda
11- D Machaiah
|1- Devdutt Padikal
2- CA Karthik
3- CM Gautam
4- Abhishek Reddy
5- S Srinivas
6- Abrar Kazi
7- K Gowtham
8- Bhavesh Gulecha
9- Z A Sayyed
10- KP Appanna
11- Prasidh Krishna
Match Previews: The third game of the Karnataka Premier League 2019 will have Belagavi Panthers take on Bellary Tuskers on Saturday.
Belagavi Panthers Team Updates:
- Dikanshu Negi and D Avinash will probably open the inning for the BP team.
- Dikhanshu Negi is the leading run-scorer for the side from last year, and he scored 134 runs in 5 matches.
- Avinash D played the role of being the perfect number 2 batsman as he scored 119 runs in 5 matches at the strike rate of 91
- Manish Pandey ( risky ) , M Abbas and S Hegde will handle the middle order of the team
- M Abbas will lead the BP team as a Captain. He is also good batsman
- AM Kiran will do the wicket keeping for BP team.
- Arshdeep Singh Brar will lead the pace attack of the team.
Bellary Tuskers Team Updates:
- The management has announced 18-man squad for the tournament.
- CA Karthik and D Padikkal will probably open the inning for the Bellary Tuskers team. Both are well known inning openers.
- CM Gautam, Abhishek Reddy and K Gowtham will handle the middle order of the team
- C Gautam will lead the Bellary Tuskers team as a Captain. He is also a good batsman
- CM Gautam will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Bellary Tuskers team.
- CM Gautam, a 33 years old right-handed cricket player who has played 13 IPL matches and he has secured many runs and wickets for their team to win the match.
- Bhavesh Gulecha, Prasidh Krishna will take care of the pace attack of the team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Belagavi Panthers: 3 Wins
Bellary Tuskers: 2 Wins
Belagavi Panthers and Bellary Tuskers have faced each other in last five matches during| 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019. | Belagavi Panthers have won the match for 3 times and Bellary Tuskers have won the match for 2 times
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Rain is forecasted so pick more top order batsman from the teams
- For GL you can make death over bowlers like P Krishna and A Brar as C
A batsman-friendly pitch can be expected for the evening game
The weather forecast isn’t that great for the 3rd game and the result of the opening could be repeated again.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Avg 1st inn score:||158|
|Avg 2nd inn score:||147|
D Avinash, Dikanshu Negi, Arshdeep Singh Brar, Ritesh Bhatkal, MB Darshan, AM Kiran(WK), Manish Pandey, Rakshith S, Stalin Hoover, Abhinav Manohar, Kaunain Abbas, Abdul Majid, Ravikumar Samarth, Lochan Appanna, Shubhang Hegde, Sharan Gowda, Darshan Machaiah, Zahoor Farooqui
From Bellary Tuskers:
Krishnappa Gowtham, CA Karthik, Abrar Kazi, CM Gautam(WK), Sharath Srinivas(WK), Devdutt Padikal, Abhishek Reddy, Vishnu Priyan, Gaurav Dhiman, Suraj Reddy, Sharana Basava, Prasidh Krishna, KP Appanna, Zeeshan Ali Sayyed, Nizar Niyas, Bhavesh Gulecha, Ruchir Joshi, Santokh Singh