Expected Playing11 In Batting Order:
Australia Expected 11
England Expected 11
|1- C Bancroft
2- David Warner
3- Usman Khawaja
4- Steven Smith
5- Travis Head
6- Matthew Wade
7- Tim Paine
8- Pat Cummins
9- Josh Hazlewood
10- Nathan Lyon
11- Peter Siddle
|1- Rory Burns
2- Jason Roy
3- Joe Root
4- Joe Denly
5- Ben Stokes
6- Jonny Bairstow
7- Jos Buttler
8- Jofra Archer
9- Chris Woakes
10- Stuart Broad
11- Jack Leach
Match Preview: After a thrilling start to Ashes 2019, Australia Will look to dominate at Iconic’s Lords in the second Test, starting this Wednesday. Steve Smith proved to be the difference between both sides as he scored twin hundreds on his return to Test cricket earlier in the month. James Anderson Has been ruled out of this test although it opens up a chance for Jofra Archer to make his debut
Australia Team Updates:
- Cameron Bancroft and David Warner will probably open the inning for the Australia team.
- David Warner did not look in good touch in the first, but we all know about his hiting capabilities, he is a must pick
- U Khawaja will bat one down, the left handed batsman if technically very strong, offering less credits makes him a good option to be picked
- Steve Smith: Smashing 2 tons right after joining the Side after a ban, gives an alert to the English side, He is an ultimate choice of C
- Matthew Wade, Tim Paine will handle the lower middle order of the team
- Matthew Wade impressed everyone with his aggresive stroke play, he scored a brilliant hundered for AUS in 1st match
- Tim Paine will lead the Australia team as a Captain. He is also good Wicket Keeper.
- Matthew Wade will do the wicket keeping for Australia team.
- Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Peter Siddle, Pat Cummins and starc or hazlewood
will lead the pace attack of the team.
England Team Updates:
- Rory Burns and Jason Roy will probably open the inning for the England team.
- Rory Burns impressed everyone with his solid batting, he scored a brilliant 100 he is a good option to keep in the team as he takes only 8.5 credits
- Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler will handle the middle order of the team
- Joe Root is a must option to have in the side, one of the top 4 test batsman of the world, can be dangerous anytime
- Joe Root will lead the England team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Ben Stokes will be the key allrounder of the team, Stokes’ ability to reverse swing the ball holds him in good stead.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his England team.
- J Leach will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Chris Woakes and Stuart Broad will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Woakes average 68.50 with the bat and 9.75 with the ball at Lord’s and looks an ideal option for C or VC.
- After a scintillating hundred in the first Test, Matthew Wade is the preferred wicket-keeper for this game. Try to pick atleast 2 Wicket Keepers
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch as pitch will offer good swing.
- Steve Smith, J Root , C Woakes and Pat Cummins are perfect choices of C
- Try players like Travis Head, D Warner and B stokes for VC
Small League Must Picks:
Australia: Warner, Pat Cummins, Smith, Wade
England: J Root, C Woakes, B Stokes
A green top with a lot of swing for the new ball bowlers, although there should be some spin for Jack Leach and Nathan Lyon in the latter half of the Test Match
Rain could make an appearance on Days 2,3 and 4, which could increase the effectiveness of the pacers due to the overcast conditions.
Cameron Bancroft, David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Matthew Wade(WK), Tim Paine(WK)(C), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Peter Siddle, Michael Neser, Mitchell Marsh, James Pattinson, Marcus Harris, Marnus Labuschagne
Rory Burns, Jason Roy, Joe Root(C), Joe Denly, Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Jos Buttler(WK), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach, Olly Stone, Jofra Archer, Sam Curran